This position has been filled.
Centene Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, is a diversified, multi-national healthcare enterprise that provides a portfolio of services to government-sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on under-insured and uninsured individuals. Centene’s mission is to improve the health of communities, one person at a time.
Envolve is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Centene Corporation that works to simplify access to its valued and trusted services, filling a gap in the healthcare market with flexible, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare services. It has three operational areas, including Envolve Benefit Options, Envolve PeopleCare and Envolve Pharmacy Solutions. AcariaHealth forms the Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) aspect of Envolve. Together, Envolve and AcariaHealth operate Specialty Pharmacy divisions within Centene, which is aimed at transforming the traditional pharmacy benefit delivery model with innovative, flexible specialty pharmacy solutions, medication adherence programs and customized care management.
AcariaHealth seeks a Vice President for its Specialty Pharmacy Operations Call Center, who will report to the Senior Vice President of Operations for Envolve Pharmacy Solutions. This is an opportunity for a dynamic leader to drive results both clinically for patients and financially for AcariaHealth and Envolve Pharmacy Solutions. This position includes leadership oversight for all insurance verification processes, patient care coordination, mail order and over-the-counter specialty pharmaceuticals delivered from more than 16 sites nationwide. This leader will be responsible for more than 400 individuals in a group that covers all specialty pharmaceutical products across three sites (St. Louis, Houston and Orlando). The purpose of this position is to oversee the development and implementation of operational processes within customer and patient services in alignment with the company’s business strategy, core values and company vision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong workforce management experience with a minimum of 8 years of call center and healthcare experience and specialty pharmacy experience, preferably in a patient services call center.
- Progressive leadership experience that has metrically oriented accountability embedded in their desire to improve patient clinical outcomes.
- Previous experience managing cross functional teams on large scale projects and management experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
- A broad knowledge of related technology, tools, and practices in the customer service field to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to lead a multi-level team of customer service representatives with experience in leadership, people management and team building.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; skilled in leading strategic planning for the customer service function.