This position has been filled.
Branson Ultrasonics Corporation is a subsidiary of Emerson’s Industrial Automation group, and the industry leader in the design, development, and manufacture of plastics joining and metal welding equipment as well as precision cleaning and liquid processing equipment. The company is headquartered in Danbury, CT and is known worldwide for developing advanced technologies, building the highest quality equipment, and providing solutions and unsurpassed technical support at a “local level” on a global scale. Through this combination, Branson offers engineering assistance, parts and preventative maintenance, training, and other support solutions that make sense for building and maintaining business profitability for customers in a vast array of industries. The parent company, Emerson, is a Fortune 150 with more than 120,000 employees. Emerson is a Midwest-based, diversified and decentralized company which emphasizes manufacturing excellence and total quality management throughout its multiple divisions serving a wide range of markets. This is a customer-driven enterprise making use of information technology to enhance and leverage the strength and reputation of its brands to deliver the best solutions for its customers.
The selected candidate will be responsible for formulating and implementing sales plans and policies for all territories between Canada and South America; and for overseeing the recruitment, training, motivation, and management of the field sales, administrative staff and other related functions to achieve maximum sales volume at maximum profit.
- BS in Engineering or Marketing required.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience is expected.
- Background in engineering management, sales management, and/or marketing knowledge ideally focused on industrial products.
- Demonstrated success in technical, solutions-oriented sales directed to engineering managers, plant managers, and related.
- Experience with sales methodologies dedicated to a wide range of customers from the enterprise-level, through small and medium businesses.