This position has been filled.
Thermadyne Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ – “THMD”), is headquartered in St. Louis and is a multi-national designer and manufacturer of gas and arc welding and cutting products including equipment, accessories, and consumables. Product lines include oxy-fuel welding and cutting torches and regulators, plasma arc cutting and welding systems, arc welding power supplies, hard-facing and welding alloys, a wide array of manual and semi-automatic arc welding torches, tips and accessories, and high pressure gas control products. Position is based in St. Louis with the data center in Dallas, and manufacturing operations are located in North America, Latin America, Europe, Australia, Malaysia, China (J.V.) and Mexico. Annual sales approximate $500 million, an 11% increase over 2006, with 41% of sales originating from markets outside the US
The selected candidate will be responsible for planning, implementation and operation of information systems for Thermadyne. This includes building the strategy for the overall information infrastructure to support the goals and capabilities of current and future information needs of the company.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree (MBA/MS preferred), plus twenty years’ experience. A background serving as a CIO or assistant is important. Additional requirements:
- Demonstrated background in leading, developing, implementing and managing technology solutions in a complex systems and operational environment with global applications.
- Excellent business acumen with proven ability to lead and deliver complex projects on-time and in-budget.
- Evidence of an ability to work independently with high visibility in a work setting that is changing and is strongly performance oriented.
- Demonstrated skills in building and managing technology budgets, and providing leadership and direction for the resolution of “customer” issues in the acquisition and continuing integration of ERP technologies throughout the corporation.