This position has been filled.
Basler Electric is a privately-held corporation with manufacturing facilities located in the US, Mexico, China, Singapore, and France. The company, now under the third generation of family ownership, was founded in the 1940s and is recognized for producing rugged, quality-reliable product lines and providing solutions as a service-oriented partner to their global customers. Historically Basler Electric has been managed with a lean management structure and a conservative operating philosophy resulting in consistent and continuing profitability. An enviable worldwide reputation for advanced product development and precision manufacturing of products has been achieved, wherein all manufacturing facilities utilize the same systems designed to comply with the requirement necessary to obtain ISO 9001-2008 certification.
This is a newly created, hybrid position combining accountability for the legal activities and human resources functions of the corporation including all foreign subsidiaries. The selected candidate will provide advice and counsel to the President and his staff concerning domestic and international law, labor relations, and contract administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting is required. Candidates should have a minimum of ten to fifteen years’ experience with international exposure in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and/or coordinate legal, human resources, and strategic planning activities.
- Strong business and financial acumen, and experience with M and A/integration of assets.
- A hands-on, results-oriented, and highly ethical approach to the work place.
- Executive presence and capable of building effective working relationships at all levels across the organization.