This position has been filled.
Valley ENT (VENT) is a multi-practice physician group specializing in Otolaryngology, Allergy, Audiology, and Facial Plastics, headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. The group consists of approximately 35 physicians and 20 audiologists across 20 clinics. The physicians of Valley ENT provide otolaryngology care for disorders across the entire spectrum of ENT medicine and surgery, including pediatrics, ear disorders, hearing loss, dizziness, nasal and sinus conditions, allergy conditions, tonsil and adenoid problems, oral and throat cancer, sleep apnea, voice disorders, thyroid diseases, as well as facial reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. Valley ENT provides clinical care in Maricopa, Pima, Santa Cruz and Cochise counties. The practice is recognized as a preferred provider for a variety of insurances. VENT also participates in clinical trials and sponsors educational programs for physicians and allied health professionals.
The organization is seeking a dynamic and strategic leader to serve as its next Chief Executive Officer. This role will assist the Board of Directors in planning, directing, and managing current operations, future growth, and program development for the organization while ensuring responsible use of fiscal, human, and physical resources. This leader will report to the board of directors and will have a close working relationship with the President of Valley ENT.
- Bachelor’s degree with post graduate education strongly preferred.
- Skilled in recruiting, hiring and building cohesive, productive teams.
- Successful track record of senior level management within an independent multi-specialty medical group, integrated delivery system, hospital-based physician group, or related group practice environment.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of current trends in healthcare delivery, including the development of alternative revenue streams, care management, managed care, physician practice models, physician payment issues and access to healthcare.
- Strong financial and operational knowledge and leadership experience within a complex group practice setting.
- IT conversion experience preferred.
- Experience and exposure with managed care, including knowledge of and experience with managed care contracting.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication ability. Ability to cultivate and develop communications strategies for a complex multi-site organization.
- Unquestioned ethics and integrity.