This position has been filled.
Sunnyhill, Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides services, programs, and opportunities for children and adults with developmental disabilities. Each year, Sunnyhill serves over 1,000 children and adults ages 4-85 in six St. Louis metropolitan counties. For more than 40 years, Sunnyhill has been serving people with a multitude of different developmental disabilities ranging from autism, Down syndrome and cerebral palsy, to those with hearing and vision impairments. Sunnyhill offers residential care, recreational services and educational programs based on an individual’s disability and the type of service needed. In partnership with the community and natural supports, Sunnyhill empowers people to become productive citizens and achieve their individual dreams.
Sunnyhill, Inc. is seeking an energetic, visionary, strategic and mission-driven leader to serve as President and Chief Executive Officer for the organization. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the President and Chief Executive Officer will direct administration and operation of the agency’s facilities, programs and initiatives. This leader will focus on serving and building relationships in the community, while also meeting the needs of the many adults, children and families the organization serves.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in management and administration in a nonprofit environment is required.
- Broad understanding of residential programs supporting individuals with disabilities is preferred.
- Knowledge of non-profit issues, general management theory and supervisory techniques is required.
- Transparent, collaborative and high integrity leadership are required.
- Ability to create and/or maintain a positive internal corporate culture and community presence is required.
- Ability to build relationships and influence diverse volunteer, staff and donor groups.
- Sincere passion for the mission of caring for developmentally disabled adults and children.