This position has been filled.
TALX is a leading human resources and payroll services company. The company offers a wide range of services, including electronic on-boarding, employment and income verification, I-9 management, paperless payment, tax credits and incentives, time tracking management, unemployment tax management, and W-2 management. TALX serves approximately 9,000 customers, including about 75 percent of the Fortune 500 companies. The company maintains over 200 million consumer records, approximately 30% of the US workforce, and has annual revenues of approximately $400 million. TALX employs over 2,000 people, of which 1,000 are St. Louis based. TALX parent company, Equifax, is the largest consumer and business credit information agency in the world with annual revenues approaching $2 billion, and market cap of over $4 billion. Equifax is publically owned and its stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol EFX. Equifax acquired TALX in 2007 to complement its core businesses, and it currently represents the fastest growing Equifax business unit. Including TALX, Equifax employs approximately 7,000 people globally.
This individual will lead all facets of marketing for TALX to ensure successful marketing strategy development and execution across all TALX business lines. This involves building a comprehensive marketing strategy, determining product bundling opportunities, and instituting appropriate structure, resources, priorities, metrics and management processes. This role will be accountable for coordination and execution of growth strategies for the business, including driving revenue optimization via channel, price and product mix management.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business, MBA desirable.
- Ten to fifteen years with preference for success in selling HR services to HR senior management personnel in mid-market and large companies.
- Experience as a primary leader in building and running high-functioning marketing and product management teams.
- Experience with product mapping and development, pricing and segmentation.
- Understanding of SaaS services and system interfaces.
- Highly effective and collaborative leader with strong communication, branding, sales, market research, problem-solving, and client management skills.