This position has been filled.
TeamHealth is one of our nation’s largest providers of hospitalist medicine, expertly managing 400,000+ inpatient admissions last year with a strong network of 16,000 clinicians and a 92% clinician retention rate. Memorial Hermann has 16 hospitals, with 5,500 physicians, and 24,000 employees. Memorial Herman includes one of our nation’s largest ACOs with more than 500,000 covered lives. Memorial Hermann is ranked among the Nation’s Top 15 Healthcare Systems by Truven Health Analytics.
The Senior Vice President 0f Integrated Services will oversee approximately 100 hospitalists and 300 emergency department providers at multiple Memorial Hermann facilities on behalf of TeamHealth. This role will interface with senior leaders across both organizations, focusing on strategic development, clinical quality improvement, and transitions of care. Ensuring the highest quality of care to hospitalized patients, this position will also be responsible for the clinical, administrative, fiscal and operational success of the group.
- Background leading and growing a hospitalist or emergency medicine program, preferably within a multi-hospital system or integrated delivery network;
- Leadership acumen in quality, patient safety, and physician recruitment/retention;
- Ability to build strong relationships with referring providers, nursing, and administrators.
- Understanding of the hospitalist role within an accountable care environment, with focus on transitions of care, length of stay reduction, and inpatient quality metrics.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine.