SSM Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest through one of the largest integrated systems in the nation. With care delivery sites in Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin, SSM Health includes 20 hospitals, numerous outpatient care sites, a pharmacy benefit company, an insurance company, two nursing homes, comprehensive home care and hospice services, a technology company and two Accountable Care Organizations. With more than 9,500 employees on its medical staff and more than 35,000 employees in four states, SSM Health is one of the largest employers in every community it serves. An early adopter of the electronic health record (EHR), SSM Health is a national leader for the depth of its EHR integration.
SSM Health’s Wisconsin Region seeks a Senior Administrator of Primary Care for its Wisconsin region. The SSM Health Wisconsin Medical Group will include more than 620 providers offering primary, specialty, and tertiary care services across 72 clinical locations in Madison and Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. The SSM Health Wisconsin Medical Group serves more than 400,000 members of the Dean Health Plan. The Senior Administrator of Primary Care will be responsible for the growth and development of the primary care service line, inclusive of more than 300 primary care providers. The Senior Administrator of Primary Care reports to the Vice President of Operations, reports to the Service Line Leadership Committee as a member of the Service Line Leadership team, and oversees the region’s Primary Care Administrators.
- Master’s degree in business or healthcare administration with seven to ten years of healthcare management experience.
- Prior primary care operations experience in a large multi-specialty medical group and integrated delivery system, including care model transformation activities.
- Experience interfacing collaboratively with clinic physician leaders, administrative leaders, and group leadership to execute strategic, financial, clinical quality, and operational goals.
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, including resolution of complex problems and requiring innovative solutions.
- Background operating in an accountable care or value-based reimbursement. Acumen implementing quality care management initiatives in conjunction with clinical site leaders and dyad physician administrators.