This position has been filled.
This manufacturer is a privately held, rapidly growing manufacturer and supplier of capital equipment. It has a growing, nation-wide network of installation centers and distributors involved with final assembly/integration, and distribution. We are recruiting a Regional Sales Manager to develop sales growth strategies and establish a footprint in the Midwest region.
Responsibilities include managing outside sales teams working in assigned locations to assure sales and booking goals are met in each of the locations. This involves developing and implementing plans to meet sales goals, and recommending pricing strategies to higher management. The selected candidate will work with sales teams to develop new accounts, and insure that good relationships are being maintained with all accounts across a region extending through parts of Missouri, Illinois, and Iowa.
- BS degree in business or related is expected. Equivalent work experience will be considered. Candidates should have ten years’ experience to include a minimum of three years’ sales management experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the sales process; dependable, proactive, and willing to follow up to resolve issues.
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office suite including capability with spread sheet performance analytics.
- Candidates must be aggressive self-starters receptive to working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, good communication/presentation and listening skills, a professional image, and a strong work ethic are required attributes.
- A willingness to meet the demands of travel in the region (50%) is expected.