Providence, the nation’s third largest non-profit health system, seeks a transformational and entrepreneurial leader to serve as President, Ayin Health Solutions (Ayin). Established in 2019, Ayin was created to leverage Providence’s years of expertise in population health, health plan operations, and success in payer and provider care integration to deliver solutions that help other organizations improve clinical outcomes, simplify patient access to information, lower health care costs, and meet payer and business requirements. Ayin provides value-based care performance and opportunity assessments, risk adjustment, care management, and quality improvement. It also offers benefit design, provider network management, proprietary data systems, advanced analytics, and administrative services.
Responsible for driving the achievement of Ayin’s vision, the President of Ayin Health Solutions will be an innovator committed to re-thinking the business of healthcare and will lead the introduction of new products and services while assuring excellence in operational, financial, and service performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field. Advanced degree highly preferred.
- Proven track record of exemplary leadership experience in healthcare with an in-depth knowledge and experience in a managed care and/or risk-bearing healthcare delivery environment.
- Experience working with multiple healthcare delivery models resulting in a broad knowledge of the managed care industry, operations, and finance.
- Minimum of five years of senior management experience with profit and loss accountability.
- Demonstrated capacity to assume oversight and accountability for the operations of a new and growing company and the ability to lead and motivate people.
- Leadership experience within a complex payer or provider organization
- Outstanding facilitation, negotiation, and consensus-building skills.
- Proven success in product innovation, creative problem-solving, partnership creation, and launching new products or entering new markets.
- Experience in building relationships with payers, providers, employers, and government programs.