Acclaim Physician Group was founded in 2015 as a multi-specialty medical practice group aligning clinical providers with a common set of incentives and expectations. Acclaim Physician Group includes over 450 providers who treat patients at John Peter Smith Hospital, JPS Medical Homes, the Acclaim Ben Hogan Bone & Joint Hospital.
JPS Health Network is anchored by John Peter Smith Hospital, a 578-bed, Level I Trauma teaching hospital founded in 1905 to care for the underserved. Today, JPS Health Network maintains 12 sponsored residency training programs, making it the largest medical training institution in Fort Worth, Texas. In 2018, JPS Health Network was ranked #19 in Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work.
With more than 4,300 deliveries annually and a Level III NICU, Acclaim Physician Group and JPS Health Network have an OB/Gyn residency program with 4 residents per year. In addition, the organization serves as the clinical training site for the University of North Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine and a new allopathic program affiliated with Texas Christian University.
Acclaim Physician Group, Inc., a partner with JPS Health Network is seeking a dynamic, energetic, and visionary leader to serve as Maternal Medical Director. Reporting to the Senior Physician Executive for Women and Infants/Chair OB/GYN, the Medical Director will provide leadership necessary to execute clinical quality, performance improvement and enhance the patient experience within the Department of Women and Infants related to Maternal Levels of Care and Maternal Fetal Medicine.
- Current Medical Doctor (M.D) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) degree from an accredited school of medicine.
- Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal Fetal Medicine required; fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of leadership experience in a hospital or health system of notable size and complexity.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or Economics preferred.
- A track record of delivering strong operating results in mission-driven organizations, particularly in those serving vulnerable populations. Demonstrated ability to grow revenues, meet budgets, measure and improve outcomes, and take appropriate business risks to achieve goals.
- A history of academic achievement through excellence in teaching and research, as demonstrated by publications in high impact journals and peer-reviewed research of consequence. Direct experience teaching medical students and residents.