This position has been filled.
JenCare Neighborhood Medical Centers (JenCare) is an integrated healthcare provider with 26 locations (and growing) in 5 states. In order to increase quality and reduce the cost of care, JenCare assumes global-risk for its entire population of Medicare Advantage members by leveraging its proprietary processes and technologies. JenCare’s model allows physicians to focus on the patient more than the schedule. JenCare primary care providers manage a targeted patient panel of fewer than 400 patients per physician, enabling a greater emphasis on the physician/patient relationship, preventative care, and stronger care coordination for chronic conditions. With this approach, JenCare provides the dignified, respectful healthcare experience every patient deserves.
The Market Medical Director (MMD) is specifically responsible for managing day-to-day clinical and business operations of all of the JenCare neighborhood medical centers within the New Orleans. The MMD will directly lead all JenCare physicians practicing within the staff model at all New Orleans JenCare Neighborhood Clinic locations The MMD, under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer (CMO), provides leadership and training to the primary care physicians, specialists, and clinical teams that assure high-quality clinical standards. The MMD is accountable for maximizing overall clinical value while engaging physicians to improve clinical quality, efficiency, physician/patient satisfaction, and strategic business objectives.
- Medical Degree with completed residency and Board certification in a primary specialty.
- Valid and current license in Louisiana, or willingness and ability to obtain one.
- At least five years of post-residency experience.
- Two to five years of experience in direct management.
- Knowledge of basic principles of professional organizational design and management acquired through relevant education or previous administrative experience.