This position has been filled.
Dedicated Senior Medical Center is a family-owned primary and specialty care practice committed to delivering superior healthcare to Medicare-eligible seniors. Dedicated Senior Medical Center patients enjoy industry-leading access to their physicians, and more personalized medical care. Notable Dedicated patient benefits include medications provided on-site; on-site x-ray, on-site tests and screenings; acupuncture; same-day appointments, when needed; and courtesy transportation is available. The popular medical practice effectively provides concierge-type medical care with PCPs being supported in center by cardiologists, podiatrists, and other specialist doctors. Dedicated operates two Lakeland centers, and is part of the ChenMed family of companies that also operates 37 Chen and JenCare Senior Medical Centers in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky and Virginia (Tidewater and Richmond). It’s part of the ChenMed family of companies, where PCPs and specialist doctors collaboratively review cases, discuss best practices, and develop new solutions to keep improving health outcomes and patient satisfaction levels.
The Market Chief Medical Officer (Market CMO) is specifically responsible for managing day-to-day clinical and business operations of all the Dedicated Senior Medical Centers within the Tampa market. This Market CMO will directly lead the Dedicated Senior Medical Center physicians at all Tampa locations as well. The Market CMO, under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of ChenMed, provides leadership and training to the primary care physicians, specialists, and clinical support teams to assure that they collectively achieve and maintain the highest quality standards for Dedicated Senior Medical Center members. The Market CMO is accountable for leading physicians within Dedicated Senior Medical Center’s risk-bearing model to improve quality, efficiency, physician/patient satisfaction, and to help establish and achieve strategic business objectives.
- Medical degree with completed residency and Board certification in a primary care specialty.
- Valid and current license in Florida, or willingness and ability to obtain one.
- Five plus years of clinical care experience, with board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Geriatrics.
- Experience in managed health care and community-oriented primary care, preferably in an underserved environment.
- Experience in the development and management of quality, risk and utilization management processes.
- Excellent leadership, communication and analytic skills.
- Excellent computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and various software packages.