Acclaim Physician Group was founded in 2015 as a multi-specialty medical practice group aligning clinical providers with a common set of incentives and expectations surrounding operational and clinical performance improvement. Acclaim Physician Group includes over 450 providers who treat patients at John Peter Smith Hospital, JPS Medical Homes, the Acclaim Ben Hogan Bone & Joint Hospital and the Acclaim Klabzuba Clinic.
JPS Health Network is anchored by John Peter Smith Hospital, a 578-bed, Level I Trauma teaching hospital founded in 1905 to care for the underserved. Today, JPS Health Network maintains 12 sponsored residency training programs, making it the largest medical training institution in Fort Worth, Texas. In 2018, JPS Health Network was ranked #19 in Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work.
With more than 4,300 deliveries annually and a Level III NICU, Acclaim Physician Group and JPS Health Network have an OB/Gyn residency program with 4 residents per year. In addition, the organization serves as the clinical training site for the University of North Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine and a new allopathic program affiliated with Texas Christian University.
The Senior Physician Executive, Women and Infants will lead strategy development, clinical and operational direction, and decision-making for the Women’s and Infants clinical service line. This role will ensure a cohesive effort surrounding clinical quality, patient satisfaction, and organizational effectiveness. Facilitating a seamless approach to the continuum of obstetrical care, the Senior Physician Executive will help foster the obstetrical training programs and engender a mission-driven mindset.
The ideal candidate will offer:
- Board certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology, with or without certification in Maternal and Fetal Medicine certification.
- Physician leadership experience within a highly active obstetrical department of a large hospital or health system.
- Ability to mentor rising clinicians and residents, with a proven commitment to clinical education.
- Prior academic exposure to qualify for the rank Associate Professor or Professor level.
- Acumen in engaging physicians to achieve a higher quality of care. Proven background of strategic growth and development within a highly complex environment.
- Skills in designing and implementing change; ability to create a supportive environment for working, learning, and caring.
- Commitment to serving marginalized and underserved communities.