Advocare is an independent, physician-owned, and governed medical organization dedicated to delivering exceptional healthcare across a wide range of specialties. Advocare is a partnership of the top doctors in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, including pediatricians, family medicine and multiple specialties.
Advocare provides physicians the opportunity to retain their autonomy while enjoying the benefits of a highly respected medical group. It is a growing, physician owned and governed organization with over 650 providers and 200 Care Centers independent from any insurer, hospital system or financial investor.
The Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer will play a principal role in transforming Advocare’s management service operations into a dynamic, cost-efficient organization primed for rapid growth in an increasingly competitive, value-based environment. With over 650 providers located in New Jersey and Southeastern Pennsylvania, Advocare presents a unique opportunity for an experienced executive looking to improve healthcare delivery by overseeing the infrastructure that supports Advocare’s independent, entrepreneurial, physician-led model. Working closely with the Officers of Advocare and the Executive Council, this leader will have the opportunity to make large-scale changes to the central organization and thus measurable improvement in the financial success of the care centers, satisfaction of the physicians, and ultimately the health and well-being of the patients.
- An advanced business or healthcare management degree, such as an MBA or MHA is desired
- Significant experience (i.e., 10 years) in large multi-specialty medical group operations leadership is desired
- Possesses leadership acumen to serve as a strategic member of the senior executive team, with an outstanding reputation for executive-level management and physician group administration along with documented ability to achieve operational efficiency and excellence for a large group practice
- Skill in orchestrating cultural transformation, growth, and alignment to achieve optimal performance
- Ability to forge a singular unified culture among disparate practice groups and locations
- Innovative leader who has a proven track record for successful implementation of operational improvement initiatives that produced sustained positive results
- Skill to collaborate with the Board of Managers, Care Center Practices, and corporate staff in driving Advocare to become the leading strategic focal point for population health management and improved ambulatory care
- Demonstrated proficiency to drive operational and financial performance through the incorporation of protocols and standardization of best practices and benchmarking operations against peers and industry standards