This position has been filled.
First Bank has existed for over 100 years as a leader in regional banking. The bank offers a broad portfolio of products and services for both individuals and businesses. Currently in its fourth generation of family ownership, First Bank serves customers in 130 locations with 1,475 employees in Missouri, California, Florida, and Illinois, and has over $6 billion in assets. The bank’s performance is strong and the future is secure, as recent major investments have been made in infrastructure, and a commitment to growing the business is endorsed by the leadership team.
The successful candidate will be based in St. Louis and will be responsible for supporting the bank’s strategic objective of enhancing product offerings to commercial clients. This includes responsibility for the development and delivery of cash management, depository services and card products, as well as international and foreign exchange services to the commercial customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA is preferred.
- Certified Treasury Professional credentials are expected.
- A minimum of five to seven years’ experience in a senior-level role with responsibility for cash management, deposits, and other commercial business/treasury products.
- Experience making strategic recommendations for product and marketing initiatives.
- Proven direct or indirect sales management responsibilities including, motivation, goal-setting and product training.
- Experienced leader with excellent communication skills, customer service orientation, and knowledgeable with regard to new technologies and most-current financial services products and services.
- An entrepreneurial mindset is essential, as are strong marketing instincts and sound business judgment and acumen.