This position has been filled.
Coinco is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of payment solutions for the automated point-of-sale industry. The company offers coin changers, bill validators and acceptors, coin hoppers, card readers, and control systems, as well as cold beverage, can, and bottle vending equipment. Its products are used in automated transaction applications in vending, amusement, retail, transit, and specialty markets, as well as in change machine, kiosk, and car wash product applications. The company operates in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. The company has field service centers in Washington, California, Arizona, Texas, Missouri, Illinois, Georgia, Florida, New Jersey, and Maryland. International locations include Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, and Germany. St. Louis is the world headquarters location, and manufacturing is based in the US and China. Coinco was founded in 1958, and has remained closely held, private and family owned throughout its existence. The company employs approximately 1,200 people and generates annual revenues of approximately $250 million.
With the growth that the company is currently experiencing and the evolution of the management team, Coinco is recruiting a dynamic sales leader to lead sales efforts in the US. It is expected that success in this role will lead to increased title and responsibility, as performance is measured and evaluated. Initially, this person will manage a team of eight Regional Sales Managers, and one person overseeing specialty markets. A player/coach mentality is essential for this role which will include direct management of a few key national accounts, in addition to managing the sales force.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Ten years of proven sales experience in a business-to-business environment, including at least five years at a management level.
- Strong influence and oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of effectively establishing strong internal and external business relationships.
- Enjoys operating at all levels, and is as comfortable in the C-suite of a large national account as in a small niche account.
- Proven success in motivating and training sales teams to produce profitable sales and service results.
- Willing to travel extensively and to work on a flexible schedule.
- Excellent planning, organization, presentation and project management skills.