This position has been filled.
Centene Corporation is a diversified, multi-national healthcare enterprise that provides a portfolio of services to government-sponsored health care programs, focusing on under-insured and uninsured individuals. Founded as a single health plan in 1984, Centene Corporation has established itself as a national leader in the healthcare services field. Today, Centene works with more than 11 million members in 29 states with government-sponsored healthcare programs and initiatives. Fortune Magazine has ranked Centene Corporation No. 66 in its 2017 FORTUNE 500 list of largest corporations in the United States, ranked by revenue, up from 124th spot last year.
Centene’s mission is to improve the health of communities, one person at a time. Centene strives to be the leader in government sponsored healthcare programs. To continue to support and drive Centene’s rapid growth, the human resources function began a multi-year transformation journey in 2016 to modernize and deliver high impact human resources value. The corporate Senior Human Resources Executive will be accountable for leading the talent agenda for Centene’s corporate functions including medical management, quality, finance, law, human resources, and audit and compliance. This includes partnering at the executive level of Centene and leading a team of human resources professionals to drive human resources strategy and delivery. In addition, this human Human Resources Executive will partner across the human resources function to deliver solutions for talent implications of business priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Eight or more years of experience in a human resources function and/or a in human resources business partners role.
- Five years of experience in a people management role preferred.
- Demonstrated results in various human resource roles, including strong organic growth and acquisition growth environments, and the ability to partner with business leaders to lead and drive cultural change.