This position has been filled.
This manufacturer is a privately held, rapidly growing manufacturer of capital equipment, with a nation-wide network of installation centers and distributors. This newly created Compensation and Benefits Manager position will lead the compensation and benefit programs at the corporate level.
The selected candidate will be responsible for researching, evaluating, developing, and administering corporate compensation and benefit programs. The finalist will provide leadership to the management team regarding compensation and benefits to assure cost effective, competitive oversight, and will be responsible for compliance with all state and federal statutes for compensation and benefits programming.
- Bachelors’ degree required; MBA or related is preferred.
- Candidates should have a minimum of ten years’ human resource/business experience with at least five years’ background administering compensation and benefits programs.
- Background in a multi-plant organization, division or corporate environment preferred, and a history of working with high performance teams is ideal.
- Demonstrated experience in compensation management and evaluation of competitive programs that will prepare the company for projected future growth of the enterprise.
- Exceptional analytical, reporting, and decision-making abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Background knowledge of federal and state statutes.