This position has been filled.
The Department of Dermatology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) in Omaha, NE, together with the Children’s Hospital & Medical Center, is seeking academic Pediatric Dermatologists who are passionate about building a new academic division.
The vision of the team is to expand the Department by building an innovative, dynamic, and collegial Division of Pediatric Dermatology with priorities for providing exceptional patient care, education of students, residents, and fellows, and transformative research.
We are currently hiring for TWO pediatric dermatologists including the Chief position. With this opportunity, you will find:
- Unique chance to create and shape a NEW Division of Pediatric Dermatology
- Support for 3-4 faculty, APPs, dermatology residents, pediatric dermatology fellow
- Excellent staffing ratios and clinic support (with scribes!)
- Competitive compensation package
- Dedicated pediatric dermatology clinic space being built for September 2021 launch
- Backing for development of multidisciplinary pediatric dermatology clinics (vascular anomalies, genodermatoses , EB/Blistering Disease, Rheum Derm, and more!)
- Strong mentorship and career development opportunities
- Highly engaged dermatology and pediatrics colleagues committed to a shared vision and purpose
- Teaching, leadership, and administrative opportunities