This position has been filled.
Nantucket Cottage Hospital (NCH) is a 25-bed hospital, offering an array of health care services including obstetrics, cardiology, orthopedics, and oncology. NCH is a member of Partners Healthcare, and an affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, one our country’s premier healthcare organizations. Serving as the sole healthcare provider on the island of Nantucket for over 100 years, Nantucket Cottage Hospital will be building a new replacement hospital to open in 2018. This beautiful state of the art facility will offer full telemedicine capability in every patient room.
The COO/CNO will serve as a significant member of senior leadership and will oversee nursing, clinical operations, ancillary services, ED, and construction of the new replacement hospital. This role will develop long-range goals and objectives and enact actions to improve quality care, patient safety, staff engagement and resource utilization.
- RN with BSN; candidates with an MSN, MBA or other advanced degree desired.
- Evidence of progressive experience in nursing leadership and desire to oversee operational components.
- Prior nursing leadership experience, as a Chief Nurse Executive or Director in a Critical Access Hospital; or at a larger acute care facility.
- Inspirational, energetic, and with a proven track record of partnering with appropriate stakeholders.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrated commitment to the community, unquestioned integrity, and high level of professionalism.