This position has been filled.
GROUP360 Worldwide, a privately owned marketing services organization dedicated to providing clients with complete concept-to-consumer marketing solutions. GROUP360 delivers a full range of services to ensure brand success. Founded in 1956, and under its current ownership since 2006, GROUP360 has built an enviable list of clients, and currently serves over 40 of the FORTUNE 500. Headquarters are in St. Louis, MO, with satellite offices located in Texas and Maryland. Other affiliate offices are located around the US, as well as in Australia, England, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, and Thailand. GROUP360 compresses the time it takes to get to market by offering a fully linked, integrated, strategy-to-shelf solution, thereby delivering one point of contact for all client marketing needs. This results in getting brands to market faster, with greater efficiencies, and higher quality while saving both time and money.
The COO is a new position at GROUP360, and is needed at this point due to the rapid growth (CAGR in excess of 15%) the company has experienced over the past several years, and anticipates continuing into the future. The COO is responsible for directing, administering, and coordinating the internal operations activities of the organization. The COO will assist the CEO in the development of organizational policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the overall business, while providing direct leadership and supervision to the functional teams reporting directly to this position.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in a senior management role, ideally in a creative agency and/or prepress production environment, with a multi-site organization.
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven as successful leader in both strategic and tactical roles.