Swank Motion Pictures helps spread the magic of movies and TV shows beyond homes and theaters. How? By licensing and distributing content to non-theatrical markets like worldwide cruise lines, U.S. colleges and universities, K-12 public schools and libraries, hospitals, motor coaches, Amtrak trains, correctional facilities and other markets such as parks, art museums and businesses.
Founded in 1937, and celebrating its 80th anniversary in business, Swank Motion Pictures is privately owned by the Swank family. Company headquarters is based in St. Louis, MO, and there is an additional office in Paris, France.
Providing one-on-one customer service, groundbreaking technology, and close partnerships with the world’s best studios, Swank helps its customers entertain, inspire, and inform their audiences wherever they are located. The world’s top studios trust Swank to serve as their partner in protecting and delivering their most important assets: movies and television shows.
The Chief Financial Officer will hold broad administrative responsibilities for leading and developing an internal team to support finance, budgeting, and business planning. The Chief Financial Officer is expected to develop positive relationships with business leaders so that new opportunities are fully evaluated, current strategies challenged, revenues maximized, and costs appropriately managed. Reporting to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Financial Officer will oversee 18 total team members including six direct reports. Direct reports include the Controller, Credit Manager, Finance Manager, Facilities Manager, Senior Financial Analyst, and Senior Corporate Accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related; CPA strongly preferred.
- At least 12-15 years’ experience gained through a background in public accounting and industry, with solid evidence of career progression in an environment that is collaborative and team oriented.
- Demonstrated financial management experience in working with banks, auditors, and other service providers.
- Excellent negotiating experience in managing and overseeing contracts.
- Understanding of integrating business with IT operations. A background in the selection/implementation of an ERP system will be considered a plus.