Ochsner Health System seeks a Chief Financial Officer for for their 700+ physician group and 473-bed flagship facility, Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans. Ochsner Medical Center-New Orleans has been named a HealthGrades Top 100 Hospital and is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a ‘Best Hospital’ across 9 specialty areas. Ochsner Health System includes 28 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals across the state of Louisiana.
The Chief Financial Officer, Ochsner Medical Center and Clinic, will serve as a member of the senior leadership team and be responsible for the development of a successful financial strategy for the physician group and hospital. This role will provide organizational oversight of all financial planning, operating strategies, and financial outcomes. The Chief Financial Officer, Ochsner Medical Center and Clinic, will summarize and forecast the physician group and hospital business activities and financial positions in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations. The Chief Financial Officer, Ochsner Medical Center and Clinic, will direct the preparation of financial budget targets and provide ongoing monitoring, communication and leadership to assure success.
- Senior leadership experience in both large physician group and acute care hospital operational finance.
- Proven track record developing and monitoring of capital and operational budgets in support of strategic goals and operational efficiency.
- Ability to successfully perform within metrics driven health care delivery system.
- Background operating in an accountable care or value-based reimbursement environment preferred.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to decision-making. Experience working within a highly complex, matrixed organization essential.
- MBA, CPA, and/or HFMA Fellow highly desired.