This position has been filled.
Xtend Scientific Ltd (Xtend Scientific) is an Israeli-based company and a world leader in treating the human aging process. Its mission is to treat age-related cognitive and functional decline by triggering the body’s natural regenerative processes, unlock the brain’s existing potential and improve other physical functions. In tackling aging as a disease, using innovative, evidence-based hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) treatments in combination with other therapies, Xtend Scientific is committed to providing the aging population with in-depth assessment and personalized treatment protocols to achieve systemic rejuvenation. Xtend Scientific is rolling out a worldwide network of medical clinics applying data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning to leverage the best of medical science and technology to reverse the aging process. The global network will provide data to create the world’s most comprehensive database of information on the aging process. All Xtend Scientific clinics will utilize cutting edge technologies, advanced electronic medical records (EMR) systems, data and cyber security to provide patients a comprehensive data-driven and personalized treatment.
The first Xtend Scientific clinic in the United States will open in The Villages, Florida in 2020. Xtend Villages LLC (Xtend Villages), will be approximately 30,000 square feet, and will employ approximately 100 staff comprised of physicians, neuropsychologists, physiotherapists, nurses and support staff. It will be the world’s largest hyperbaric clinic.
The Villages is the largest over-55 community in the U.S., covering over 40 square miles in central Florida. It is one of the fastest growing and most innovative communities of its type anywhere, making it the ideal first location for Xtend Scientific in the United States. The Villages also has its own multispecialty healthcare system – The Villages Health, founded in 2012, which further enhances the fit with Xtend Scientific.
Xtend Scientific is seeking a Chief Executive Officer for Xtend Villages – the American entity that will own and operate the first Xtend Scientific facility in the United States. The CEO of Xtend Villages will report to the CEO of Xtend Scientific in Israel and will also have support from senior leaders of The Villages Health. The CEO will be responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the executive leadership team of Xtend Scientific to establish and deliver short- and long-term goals and strategies. This role provides a unique opportunity for the selected candidate to get in on the ground level of a rapidly growing multi-national company revolutionizing the treatment of the aging process.
- Degree in hospitality, business, healthcare administration, or similar field with experience working in an innovative and fast-growing environment.
- Strong marketing, sales, and business development experience within a high-end elective procedural service environment.
- Knowledge of professional organizational design and management acquired through relevant education or previous administrative experience.
- Highly skilled communicator who has energy and charisma to engage the community, healthcare professionals and staff with the vision of the organization.
- Relationship builder with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker who creates or develops out of the box thinking and solutions.
- Management capabilities and a strong financial acumen.
- Experience working with and extracting data.