This position has been filled.
The Villages Health is the largest multi-specialty medical group in the tri-county area with 90+ providers representing 14 specialties. Its vision is to help The Villages become “America’s Healthiest Hometown.” The Villages Health has eight Care Centers (six primary care, one specialty care, and one combined) which have revolutionized the delivery of medical care for this community. In addition, construction has begun on the Center for Advanced Healthcare at Brownwood (CAHB), a bed-less hospital which will be connected to a luxury hotel on property and allow residents an unprecedented level of personalized care and comfort when seeking a wide range of specialty procedures.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the executive leadership team and board of directors to establish short and long-term goals and strategies.
- Master’s degree in business, healthcare administration, or similar field with 10 or more years of healthcare management experience in an innovative and fast-growing environment.
- Highly skilled communicator who has energy and charisma to engage physicians and staff with the vision of the organization.
- Relationship builder with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker who creates or develops out of the box thinking and solutions.
- Experience in a capitated or risk-based environment is required. Experience in population health risk management or complex chronic disease care management is strongly desired.
- Experience with managed care and community-oriented primary and specialty care.
- Experience in a high growth environment and proactively growing a complex, multi-site medical group.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of current trends in healthcare delivery, including the development of alternative revenue streams, care management, value-based care, physician practice models, physician payment issues and access to healthcare.
- Successful track record of senior level management within an independent multi-specialty medical group, integrated delivery system, hospital-based physician group, or related group practice environment.
- Experience in the recruitment of physicians.
- Experience championing complex healthcare and performance-improvement projects.