This position has been filled.
Physicians Surgical Hospitals provides two surgical facilities combined with the latest technology and a warm and caring staff specializing in surgical services. Physicians Surgical Hospitals is partnered with BSA Health System to provide two surgical facilities with convenient locations – Panhandle Surgical Hospital and Quail Creek Surgical Hospital. It is the mission of this hospital and its physician partners to provide the highest quality treatment in a safe and caring environment. This commitment is passed to patients through specialized and skilled staff, all who are dedicated to care. Physicians Surgical Hospitals is also dedicated to creating a positive work environment – ranked by Modern Healthcare as #18 overall and first among small providers for the Top 100 Places to Work in Healthcare.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the success of the overall organization, including its long-term direction and daily operations. The CEO ensures Physicians Surgical Hospitals runs efficiently, effectively, and delivers distinctive clinical quality and patient satisfaction results. The CEO establishes, communicates and ensures the achievement of organizational and departmental missions, goals, and objectives in concert with the Board of Directors. The CEO provides leadership and direction in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of activities, and is responsible for leading and managing a broad array of services and programs. The CEO is the senior executive officer reporting directly to the Board of Directors and Board Chair, and oversees all staff. In this role, he or she is responsible for the strategic, operational, and financial direction and performance of Physicians Surgical Hospitals.
- Ten or more years directly related experience in management of a specialty or multispecialty practice of similar size and structure as PSH, or other related healthcare entity.
- Master’s Degree/MBA preferred – graduate of an accredited university with a degree in Management or related field.
- Skilled in the areas of physician practice management, financial management, health insurance negotiation and contracting.
- Demonstrated through experience that he/she can build an operational infrastructure that can support current business and projected growth for an organization with similar dynamics.
- Have a vision for sustained growth and profitability of the company while offering the highest quality and best value to the customers.