This position has been filled.
Jefferson City Medical Group (JCMG) is one of Missouri’s largest independent multi-specialty groups owned and operated by physicians. Offering nearly 100 providers in 33 medical specialties, JCMG coordinates the health care of more than 70,000 patients each year. Most JCMG providers are located in the large, state-of-the-art JCMG Medical Building, providing the convenience of one-stop comprehensive patient care. JCMG has regional clinics throughout Jefferson City, California, Linn, Osage Beach, and Marshall, Missouri.
Reporting to the President and Chairman of Jefferson City Medical Group (JCMG), the Chief Executive Officer is accountable for hands-on operational oversight of JCMG’s systems and services in a manner consistent with the organization’s mission, vision, and values. The CEO is committed to supporting and enhancing JCMG’s independent, entrepreneurial, physician-led culture and healthcare delivery model.
- Master’s degree in health care and/or hospital administration/business administration is required.
- Fellow or Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) in American College of Medical Practice Executive or equivalent preferred.
- Five (5) years of senior management or executive experience in a large (>$50M in revenue), multi-specialty physician practice – physician owned environment highly preferred.
- Extensive experience evaluating, developing and improving clinical service lines.
- Extensive experience measuring and improving business and clinical metrics including: patient satisfaction, employee and physician engagement, revenue cycle performance, cost management, practice operations and clinical outcomes.
- Refined leadership skills including talent selection, team building, coaching and performance management.
- Current knowledge of healthcare regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organization, financial, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Ability to manage complex and politically charged relationships, navigate conflict and respond effectively to high-stress situations.