This position has been filled.
St. Patrick Center was founded in 1983 in response to the critical need of the homeless in the community. Today, St. Patrick Center has grown to become the largest provider of homeless services in the State of Missouri, with 28 housing, employment and mental health programs assisting more than 9,000 persons annually who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. St. Patrick Center helps individuals and families move from homelessness to independence in a measurable, cost-effective manner. The Center is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Catholic Charities which provides essential funding for its operations. The Center operates with an annual operating budget of approximately $14 million.
The Chief Executive Officer is a visionary and dynamic individual, who is responsible for leading St. Patrick Center to successfully achieving its mission through the development of effective programs, guiding fundraising efforts, and recruiting strong strategic partners. The CEO is ultimately responsible and accountable for the financial, administrative, organizational wellbeing and performance of the Agency.
- Minimum of an undergraduate Bachelor of Arts/Science degree.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in a senior management position.
- Experience outside of not-for-profit and proof of a successful career in industry (i.e. marketing, banking, etc.) will be considered.
- Experience managing multiple functions and layers of management.
- Extensive knowledge and firsthand experience as an employee or volunteer in the not-for-profit sector.
- Strong understanding of all facets of development and communications.
- Identification with the Mission of St. Patrick Center.