This position has been filled.
The Corvallis Clinic was founded in 1947 by Drs. Frederick Asbury, Kurt Aumann, and Robert Marcum. These physicians were committed to making The Clinic an integral part of the Corvallis community and opened their original practice in downtown Corvallis. The Corvallis Clinic is a physician-led medical clinic dedicated to the quality patient care and exceptional service. The Clinic is the largest multi-specialty medical group in the mid-Willamette Valley. Corvallis’ mission, vision, and values ensure that The Clinic will continue to meet high standards and provide trusted care for its patients. Corvallis’ more than 600 medical professionals and support staff take great pride in serving more than a quarter million people in the communities of Linn, Benton, and Lincoln counties in Oregon. The Clinic has been recognized for superior performance by the American Medical Group Association, the National Committee for Quality Assurance, the Medical Group Management Association and the Corvallis Area Chamber of Commerce.
The Chief Executive Officer provides leadership, direction, and administration of all aspects of clinic activities to ensure accomplishment of its objectives. The CEO, who reports directly to the Board of Directors, supervises all department administrators and oversees the activities of all clinic staff and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree, with MHA, MBA or MS in health administration or business administration preferred.
- Previous successful years of executive level experience including administration of a major clinic.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees, policy making bodies, third party payers, patients and the public.
- Discretion in developing, applying, interpreting and coordinating policies and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain quality control standards.