This position has been filled.
Bank of Washington has operated for over 135 years as an independent, home-owned community bank with a focus on providing a full range of exceptional banking services to its customers. With six office locations, 14 ATM locations throughout its service area, and total assets near $850 million, Bank of Washington has represented strength and stability for generations. Today, the bank remains committed and passionate about the growth and prosperity of the region through a wide array of financial products, superior service, and community involvement. The bank is actively searching for a Chief Credit Officer.
This newly created position will report to the Executive Vice President and will serve as an officer of the bank and member of the senior leadership team. As currently structured, two Credit Review Officers will report to this position.
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university is a requirement.
- Significant experience in credit management and progressive managerial experience in credit policy, analysis, and regulatory practice is required.
- Knowledge of lending policies and procedures, including state and federal regulations.
- Excellent relationship management capabilities, and able to work effectively to reach consensus with competing interests.
- Proven technical proficiency and analytical skills, and possessing a passion for excellence and accuracy.