ECRI is an independent, nonprofit organization that serves as a trusted authority on healthcare practices and products which improve safety, quality and cost effectiveness of patient care.
ECRI serves more than 5,000 members and clients globally and across all care settings, inclusive of healthcare liability insurers, public and private payers, and US federal and state government agencies. The organization has an interdisciplinary staff of 500 who marry practical experience and uncompromising independence with the thoroughness of objective, evidence-based research. ECRI has realized strong double-digit growth over the past years and today has revenues of $70MM.
ECRI is the only organization worldwide to conduct independent medical device evaluations, with labs located in North America and Asia Pacific. ECRI is designated an Evidence-based Practice Center by the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and a federally certified Patient Safety Organization by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. ECRI provides patient safety consulting and training services and medical technology decision support for the federal government as both prime and subcontractors and has served the Department of Defense; Veterans Health Administration; Food and Drug Administration; and Department of Health and Human Services in the past.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and serving as a key member of the executive team, the Chief Client Experience Officer (CCEO) will actively lead the execution of the organization’s strategies with a focus on operational excellence and product innovation. The CCEO has the responsibility of running diverse business operations including the oversight of ECRI’s international operations. This role is tasked with managing ECRI’s Membership Services, the Customer Service function, Product Management, and Operational Excellence /Continuous Improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in business Administration, or related discipline required. MBA or Master’s degree in Business Management with emphasis on Health Care Administration, is preferred.
- 10-15 years of experience with demonstrated success as a VP with significant operational accountability and progressively responsible management and experience is required.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing, directing departmental operations and senior administrative/management/supervisory personnel, evaluating, training and motivating performance.
- Experience with / exposure to Research and Development functions and depth in working closely on product software development.
- Substantial experience working in the healthcare industry. Strong experience in product management from ideation to end of life.
- Experience in aligning, scaling, expanding and sustaining innovative quality, safety and performance improvement initiatives that achieve superior results.