We’re Hiring! Join Our Team as a Research Strategist
Status: Full-time, permanent
Hours: 8:30-5:00 (or 8:00-4:30), Monday – Friday
Location: One North Brentwood, Saint Louis, MO 63105
Compensation: Salary plus commission; commensurate with experience
About Grant Cooper:
Established in 1957, Grant Cooper was an early pioneer in executive search serving the thriving industries of the era. Today, we offer distinguished executive search services tailored to the rapidly evolving healthcare environment while still serving a smaller subset of our historical clients in industries such as manufacturing, supply chain, government, non-profit, and finance. We partner with our client organizations to recruit for a wide variety of leadership roles of which current projects can be found here: https://grantcooper.com/searches/. In July of 2019, Grant Cooper was acquired by Diversified Search, which makes it the 3rd largest healthcare executive search firm in the U.S. as ranked by Modern Healthcare. This partnership gives us an extended network of 15 U.S. and 54 international offices.
The leadership of Grant Cooper include Ed Stout, MBA, Healthcare Practice Leader & Managing Director, Carrie Hackett, BSN, Managing Director, and Ron Chod, MD, MBA, Managing Director. Grant Cooper prides itself on being directed by senior leaders with deep, direct experience in the healthcare field. To read more about Managing Directors and other staff, visit: http://grantcooper.com/our-team/. To learn more about our firm and search process, please visit our website at: www.grantcooper.com.
At Grant Cooper, each search engagement team is comprised of two Managing Directors, a Senior Consultant, a Research Strategist, and an Executive Assistant. The Research Strategist plays a key role in the search process by serving as the strategic resource for candidate generation in partnership with the Senior Consultant/Recruiter. Position responsibilities include development of the project plan based on individual client requirements. In conjunction with the engagement team, the Research Strategist develops a focused strategy for each engagement and bears responsibility for the timely execution of the strategy. The position includes internet-based research, developing appropriate databases, and ongoing interaction with the Senior Consultant and Managing Directors on identifying appropriate candidates for searches.
- Collaborate with delivery team members to plan a specific search strategy including markets, companies, positions, groups, and people to target.
- Provide insights to Senior Consultant/Recruiter in constructing the candidate networking list for assigned searches to generate alignment regarding the caliber of candidates to target.
- Proactively research prospective markets, companies, positions, and people for candidate generation purposes, utilizing a range of resources and networking techniques.
- Update and maintain search, company, and candidate information regularly to ensure the integrity of the information contained in Grant Cooper’s databases.
- Participate in search update meetings with clients as well as internal team meetings.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Prior experience in the recruiting industry preferred.
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry desired.
- Exceptional internet search abilities; knowledge of Boolean logic a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis in Excel.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Data savvy with aptitude for working with the collection, storage, retrieval, and organization of information.
- Propensity to stay consistent and remain detail-oriented.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and a variety of situations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Vice President, Operations