The Healthcare Recruiting Solution You Can’t Survive Without
The healthcare industry is evolving rapidly, with no forecast of a slowdown. Exceptional executive leaders are essential to an organization’s ability to be successful in a hyper-competitive market. With constant transformation, health systems need skilled and agile executives who can manage changes in care delivery, workforce diversity, innovative technology and other trends. Finding a pool of qualified candidates may seem challenging in such a fast-paced environment. This can be true for even the very best HR teams, which are responsible for managing numerous other HR matters throughout an organization.
Seeking assistance from an executive recruiting firm that has existing relationships with a variety of high-level healthcare executives is a win-win solution. Expertise gleaned through an external resource can bring the right balance to the talent acquisition process for any organization, whether it is an integrated delivery system, physician group practice, community-based medical center, children’s hospital, academic medical organization, or other type of healthcare-related business or facility.
Below are four reasons why relying on an expert healthcare executive search firm is the recruiting solution you can’t survive without.
1. Recruiting Firms Are Constantly Seeking, Finding, and Cultivating Talent at Various Phases of a Candidate’s Search
A third-party recruiting firm like Grant Cooper’s prime focus is on locating, developing and maintaining communications with talented executives at various stages of their executive career search. Whether an organization is seeking high-caliber candidates to serve as a department chair or division chief, or is looking for a new Director of Talent Acquisition or Data Management, a dedicated healthcare executive recruiting firm can quickly connect hiring entities with high-quality candidates who will surpass the organization’s expectations.
2. Healthcare Executive Search Firms Recruit Exceptional Talent
While HR executives may only have a limited block of time each day to devote to searching for the perfect candidate for an open executive position, it is the sole function of a healthcare recruiting agency’s team to attract top talent in the healthcare industry. Grant Cooper is committed to our clients’ continued success. We employ a proven process to gain an understanding of an organization’s needs and key attributes of the ideal candidate, and then locate, screen, interview and guide the selection of the perfect candidate.
3. Top Healthcare Recruiting Firms Develop Proprietary Databases
The most committed healthcare recruiting firms continually create, monitor and update databases to help identify top executives for a myriad of specialized and operational roles. Grant Cooper develops energetic and comprehensive national sourcing strategies to target key leaders at organizations across the country. Our recruitment efforts employ direct networking, extensive research, and targeted direct outreach. This “no-stone-unturned” approach to sourcing and recruitment ensures our consultants attract the best talent for our clients.
4. A Full-Service Menu Is the Highest Priority for the Best Healthcare Recruiting Firms
The hiring process is long and complex. When an organization decides to enlist the assistance of an executive search firm, it should select one that provides start-to-end services, from the search launch through hiring and onboarding of the selected talent. Services should include:
- Launching the search. A recruiting partner will sit down with the hiring organization to determine its needs, as well as key traits of the position and ideal candidate. The retained firm should create attractive market-facing documents to promote the role, hiring entity, and community.
- Recruitment. Whether the recruiting team has appropriate candidates in mind or must launch a specialized search first, all candidates should be closely screened for specific attributes and proper motivation specific to the search, before introducing them to hiring entities.
- Interviewing. Setting up an interview can be challenging when working with someone living across the country or internationally. A qualified search team can facilitate the arrangement of travel itineraries and hotel accommodations, leaving organizational leaders to prepare for the on-site interview.
- Negotiating and closing. After identifying and selecting the top candidate, the recruiting firm is uniquely qualified and knowledgeable in helping negotiate employment terms that align with the expectations of all parties.
Partner With a Recruiting Firm That Offers Solutions to Help Your Healthcare Organization Thrive
The experienced and diligent recruiting team at Grant Cooper can help organizations thrive in today’s turbulent healthcare market. Our team’s knowledge, proprietary databases and full-service approach are just a few reasons that 98 percent of our clients recommend our services to others in the industry. Contact us today for help with all of your healthcare recruiting needs.